Online Registration is now open and will close on March 6*. In-Person Registration will take place on February 25* from 6:30pm - 8:00pm at the Rusty Macdonald Library. *Register before 11:59pm on February 25 to be entered into our free registration draw!
Players register in the correct age group according to their birth year, not their calendar age. Once registration is completed, player evaluations and team placements occur. The Hollandia evaluation prior to the start of the season is used to place players in a situation where they will thrive and learn. We don't spend a lot of time on drills, but observe skills in enjoyable games. All players will receive an email informing them of the evaluation times, and they will be posted on our website. Once evaluations are done, our technical staff and liaisons work together to create teams. You will receive an email advising you on which team players have been placed. For more in-depth information on this process please see the Evaluation Process information. Note: U5 - U9 Community players register with their Community Association.
|Age Group||Birth Years||Fee||Potential Game Nights|
|Under 7 Development*||2012/13||$135||Boys - Mon/Tues||Girls - Mon/Tues|
|Under 9 Development*||2010/11||$145||Boys - Wed||Girls - Thurs|
|Under 11||2008/09||$250||U11BP - Thurs
U11B2 - Wed
U11B3 - Thurs
|U11GP - Tues
U11G2 - Wed
U11G3 - Tues
|Under 13||2006/07||$270||U13BP - Web
U13B2 - Tues
U13B3 - Thurs
|U13GP - Wed
U13G2 - Thurs
U13G3 - Tues
|Under 15||2004/05||$270||U15B2 - Thurs
U15B3 - Tues
|U15G2 - Thurs
U15G3 - Tues
|Under 19||2000/01/02/03||$245||U19BP - Thurs
U19B2 - Wed
U19B3 - Mon
|U19GP - Thurs
U19G2 - Wed
U19G3 - Mon
If you choose to pay in installments, there will be two installments. The initial installment is due at time of registration and the final installment is due April 1, 2019. Important notes for the Outdoor 2019 season:
- Under 7 & Under 9 players are not bound to zones, and may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- U7D-U9D leagues have the possibility of Friday games. U11-U19 leagues have the possibility of Sunday or Monday games.
- Under 15 will not have Premier divisions.
- U19 is now a 4-year age group, absorbing the previous U17 age group. Residency rules have not changed: players born in 2002/2003 are bound to their zone of residence, while players born in 2000/2001 may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- Valley United players no longer require a release to play in Saskatoon. Valley United players must adhere to the extended zone boundaries and must be in good standing (no outstanding fees) with Valley United.
The registrations fees are set by the Board of Directors, upon recommendation of the Registrar and Treasurer. The full costs of playing soccer is broken down as follows:
- Registration Fees: A set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at approximately 33% of the SYS and technical support costs and cover equipment, teamsnap, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- Team Fees: A fee determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social events.
- Uniform Deposit: A $50 deposit given to the Team Manager, post-dated for the last day of the season. This will be destroyed upon the return of the player's uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit: A $100 deposit/family/season given to the Team Manager, post-dated for the last day of the season. This will be destroyed once the family has completed 3 hours of volunteer work.
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit GoalLine HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Registrar at
Coaching with Hollandia
If you are interested in coaching with the club, please complete our online coach application form.
To access receipts please log into your GoalLine account here: https://ssa-hollandia.goalline.ca/register-hub.php