Online Registration: Tentatively scheduled for August 11 - September 3, 2019
In-Person Registration: Tentatively scheduled for August 28, 2019
More detailed registration information will be available in late-July.
Players register in the correct age group according to their birth year, not their calendar age. Once registration is completed, player evaluations and team placements occur. All players will receive an email informing them of the evaluation times, and they will be posted on our website. For more in-depth information on this process please see the Evaluation Process information. Note: U5 - U9 Community players register with their Community Association.
|Age Group||Birth Years||Fee||Potential Game Nights|
|Under 7 Development||2013/14||TBA||Boys - TBA||Girls - TBA|
|Under 9 Development||2011/12||TBA||Boys - TBA||Girls - TBA|
|Under 11||2009/10||TBA||U11BP - TBA
U11B2 - TBA
U11B3 - TBA
|U11GP - TBA
U11G2 - TBA
U11G3 - TBA
|Under 13||2007/08||TBA||U13BP - TBA
U13B2 - TBA
U13B3 - TBA
|U13GP - TBA
U13G2 - TBA
U13G3 - TBA
|Under 15||2005/06||TBA||U15BP - TBA
U15B2 - TBA
U15B3 - TBA
|U15GP - TBA
U15G2 - TBA
U15G3 - TBA
|Under 19||2001/02/03/04||TBA||U19BP - TBA
U19B2 - TBA
U19B3 - TBA
|U19GP - TBA
U19G2 - TBA
U19G3 - TBA
If you choose to pay in installments, there will be three installments. The initial installment is due at time of registration, the second installment will be due in September, and the final installment will be due in October. Important notes for the Indoor 2019-20 season:
- Under 7 & Under 9 players are not bound to zones, and may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- U19 is a 4-year age group, absorbing the previous U17 age group. Residency rules have not changed: players born in 2003/2004 are bound to their zone of residence, while players born in 2001/2002 may register with any zone in Saskatoon.
- Valley United players do not require a release to play in Saskatoon. Valley United players must adhere to the extended zone boundaries and must be in good standing (no outstanding fees) with Valley United.
The registrations fees are set by the Board of Directors, upon recommendation of the Registrar and Treasurer. The full costs of playing soccer is broken down as follows:
- Registration Fees: A set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at approximately 33% of the SYS and technical support costs and cover equipment, teamsnap, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- Team Fees: A fee determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social events. Indoor Seasons Only: Teams that play half-field games will have additional turf fees which will be included as part of their Team Fees.
- Uniform Deposit: A $50 deposit per player per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for March 15, 2020. This will be destroyed upon the return of the player's uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit: A $100 deposit per family per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for March 15, 2020. This will be destroyed once the family has completed 3 hours of volunteer work.
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit GoalLine HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Registrar at
Coaching with Hollandia
If you are interested in coaching with the club, please complete our online coach application form.
To access receipts please log into your GoalLine account here: https://ssa-hollandia.goalline.ca/register-hub.php